The Sylacauga Housing Authority (SHA) currently uses the eProcurement Marketplace for all of our solicitations. Current solicitations can be viewed by clicking the eProcurement Marketplace link provided below. However, in order to view the documents, participate in the process, or receive communications pertaining to solicitations vendors must be register with the Marketplace. Registration instructions for vendors wanting to do business with SHA are below.
eProcurement Marketplace Link
Registering for the Marketplace
Click or Copy and Paste eProcurement Marketplace link above
1. Marketplace Registration
- Click "Register your Company"
- You will be redirected to a form that will allow you to Create an Account.
2. Creating an Account
- Enter your company name and click on "Search Companies"
- If no company is found, click on "Register your company."
- If your company was found, follow instructions to register as a salesperson.
- Submit the request.
3. Company Information
- Complete Company Information Form
- You must include all information unless it states "optional"
- Be sure to check either "None" on the MWBE Classification, or all boxes that apply to your company.
4. Point of Contact
- Complete Point of Contact (Site Administrator) Information
- Click Submit
5. Company Services/Commodities List
- Check each box that is appropriate to your business
- You may use the "Click Here" link to search for codes
- Click Save & Continue
6. Login to the Marketplace
- Enter your email address and password to enter our marketplace.
- You will be prompted to check a site usage agreement before entering our Marketplace.
- Once you check this box and hit submit, you will then be allowed to enter.
- THERE IS NO COST TO RECEIVE SOLICITATIONS FROM OUR AGENCY THROUGH THE HOUSING AGENCY MARKETPLACE