New Website Launching January 2019
This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Residents pages including resident events and resources
- Housing page includes housing application, housing locations and information on eligibility
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Social media integration, so content added to the site can be posted to social media without leaving the admin section of the website
- Quick link in the footer for the Housing Authorities social media pages
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- E-News feed from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Procurement and Resources
- Locations Map – Find housing properties in your area by type of property
Residents and the general public are encouraged to visit the site and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish to the subscriber list important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit residents and the public at large.
For more information about the new Sylacauga Housing Authority website, please contact Katie Bibbee at email@example.com
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities (www.BrooksJeffrey.com).
RELEASE DATE: January 2019
For more information, contact:
Sylacauga Housing Authority
415 West 8th Street, Sylacauga, AL 35150
256.249.0381 l firstname.lastname@example.org